@twitter Mica Joel @tumblr Chuck McRock @facebook Love Frech Colors

13.1.12

Discover Fashion Online

You know I really love shopping online and I have to admit that ASOS is one of my favorite sites.
I always find gorgeous dresses (I even got my New Year's Eve dress from here) and all these kind of accesories and knitwear I love! 


Established in June 2000, ASOS is the UK's largest independent online fashion and beauty retailer, offering over 40,000 branded and own label product lines across womenswear - including dressesshoes,jewellerylingerie and beauty - and menswear, including jeanst-shirtsshoes and shirts.



Almost every day I run through their pages and mark things that I definetelly wanna have!
This seasons faves are definetely this Faux Fur Gilet 
 and the Motel Dress New Zoe In City Scene.
 Can cant even choose from all the accesories but Im pretty sure that I have to get one pair of these amazing ASOS Aztec Print Hoop Earrings!


Except of all the fabulous finds I always prefer a good deal so the ASOS women's outlet/clearance is the perfect section.
Add some designer glam to your wardrobe, without paying the price. The outlet updates twice daily, they've got everything from dresses and skirts, to jackets and jeans.
I have found some unique deals there and I think that with some dresses and a new pair of sunglasses I'm already in for the summer!